• Decision notification: Aug 9, 2021 23:59 (GMT -0700)
• Final Submission & Copyright filing deadline: August 29, 2021 23:59 (GMT -0700)
• ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
• Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
• If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
• If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
MANDATORY: USE IEEE PDF EXPRESS to ensure your PDF is Xplore compliant.
Use our templates to meet formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- PDF file MUST be IEEE Xplore compliant
- Paper Length: Minimum 4 page, Maximum 6 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could result in removal of your accepted paper from the proceedings.
For Further Assistance
- In order to help you meet the above paper specifications, please use the templates which can be found on the Templates page.
- If you are having problems creating your file, please link to the author help page.
Note: If your paper does not meet IEEE Xplore requirements (as outlined in the Paper Specifications section), it cannot be included in the Proceedings.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires you to file a copyright release for each accepted submission. Without a copyright release on file, your paper CANNOT be published. Further instructions will be included in your decision email.
- REMINDER: At least one author per accepted submission must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.