• Submission deadline: May 31, 2021 23:59 (GMT -0700)
• Decision notification: Aug 2, 2021 23:59 (GMT -0700)
• ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
• Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
• If you are making multiple submissions, you only need to create one web account. Use the same account (User name & Password) for any additional submissions.
• If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Paper Length: Minimum 4 page, Maximum 6 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″) or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires you to file a copyright release for each accepted submission. Without a copyright release on file, your paper CANNOT be published. Further instructions will be included in your decision email.
- REMINDER: At least one author per accepted submission must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.